Monday, August 31, 2009

My 18th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Me! lol. After my one class Mom picked me up and I spent the rest of the day with my family. We hung out in their hotel room and I opened my presents :). I got food, polos and a Lacoste beach towel!!! Awesome!

Mom and I went out to Dover to exchange some of the riding pants we had ordered but didn't fit. The store was huge!!! I had never before seen so many things that I could actually try on! The whole experience blew my mind and I loved it. I was able to get a nice pair of show pants, 3 schooling pairs and a show jacket!

Later for dinner we found a Cracker Barrel and had really yummy dinner. I had Chicken & Dumplins with mac and cheese and an extra side of dumplins lol. I had a great time and loved spending it with my family.

On our way home we randomly stopped at a grocery store and of course I didn't see all the balloons and cake because they were a surprise lol. When we got back to campus we had a birthday party! Garrett and Jess had gone out and gotten me a cake too and all of Reeves enjoyed the cake and told me happy birthday. It was so sweet! Thanks guys for doing that!

Dover!

We found this in an elementary school parking lot! How fitting lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment