Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Orientation and Hip Hop

Today we had orientation at the barn. A pretty big group gathered in Founder's Parking Lot around 8:30 because thats where they said there would be a bus to take us up there, that time came and went and we were all still standing there. By 8:45 a few people had decided to drive themselves, but by now we were going to be late if we waited much longer so we piled into Garret's, Kathleen's and Nicole's car to get a big bulk of us over there.

We all made it on time! We sat in the USEF building and listened to all the professors tell us all the rules and all that jazz. Once that was finished we had were to either fix our schedules or go on a tour of the barn. I had to check and see if one of my classes was at the barn, and it is so I should no problem with getting to everything! Then we had lunch at the barn till about noon then we headed back to school to sign up for Community Plunge.

A while later Garrett came up and wanted to see if I needed anything from Target, so I decided to catch a ride with him to grab a few polos since that is all we are supposed to ride in. I got three polos and Garrett got some hangers then we stopped at the Starbucks inside the Target!

Later Garrett and I decided that instead of doing some kind of workout we would do the hip hop class. HAHAHA! It wasn't pretty. We drug Jess with us and we tried. Jess left about halfway through the class, but we stuck it out. Slowly an audience grew and I think a video or two are out there in cyber space now :/. Oh well it was funish.

Showers and straight to bed because tomorrow is the first day of classes! I have Practical Horse Management at 8:30 at the barn and thats it. It could get rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment