Monday, August 3, 2009

Be: A Light

Q: Are there people in your world who are in darkness because you have not been shining your light bright enough?
A: I sure hope not! My light wasn't very bright but I've really been working on my relationship with God lately. I know He is the only one I can cry out to.

Q: When you do shine, are you more like an intense interrogation light, or a lighthouse on a hill?
A: My goal is to always be a lighthouse on a hill.

Q: Who do you personally know that is a great example of being a light? Have you allowed that person's example to ignite change in your own life?
A: I think of one person in perticular. His light shines like the sun, whoever he is around knows exactly what it is. I've always admired him and because of him I have a real alive relationship with God. I wanted what he had, and now it is my own. God is real!

Q: What practical steps can you take to bump up the wattage in the light that shines forth from your life?
A: Really spend time in the Bible. No matter what random chapter I read I can always find something to take from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment