Sunday, August 30, 2009

EAP

This morning in Gladstone, at the USEF Headquarters the level 2 EAP clinic/show thing was being held and since it was pretty close Garrett and I thought it would be pretty cool to check out. Garrett made it on to our 2nd level so he wanted to see what he had to look forward to. Julie Winkle and Melanie Smith Taylor were both there and we got to say hi to Melanie. We got there a bit early so we looked around the beautiful facility.

After it was over we headed out to Horseman's Warehouse. The school was going and we wanted to be able to help Mimi out with buying the right riding stuff. Mom, Dad and Audrey met us there to take me right to the Midevil Dinner! Super stoked!

The dinner was great! Well lets just say the show was great and the food, well they plopped a whole bird on my plate and expected me to eat it. I couldn't so I just watched.

I was knighted!!!

These two little boys practically made my day! lol.

Go Yellow Knight! He lost in the first round :(. He threw me a flower though lol.

Cool to watch. I want to go to a real show of this.

Go Yellow!

Jousting.


So Cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment