Saturday, August 29, 2009

New York, New York

Today was supposed to be Community Plunge but because of rain my site got postponed. So instead I went to New York with my family. After the questions about why in the world we drove all the way over her people ask me if I've been to the city yet lol. Its almost like "welcome, have been out of here yet?" haha its great.

Since pictures are worth a thousand words I'll let my pics do the talking.

Audrey's mustache.

Major fashion showing happens here.

Little Miss Photogenic!

I L.O.V.E. my family!

Awe Pony :).

This poor horse :(. It makes me angry!

Tavern on the Green. One of the cab drivers totally posed and I missed it!

Audrey and Dad climed the rocks so...

Libby did too! :)

A freakin 5 story Abercrombie! Disgusting!!!

I <3 Lacoste!

Grand Central Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment