Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of Classes!

WOW! The first day of classes, already? I can't believe it came and went so quickly. It was a pretty rough day back considering I only had to go to one class that was at the barn :). I think I'm going to be able to survive this torture. Don't throw me in the brair patch! lol. Thats totally how I feel about this entire college thing. I seriously have to ride to get credits! How awesome is that!?

Anyway. After class I met up with Drew Toucher from Breakpoint Community Church to see what the church was like a little bit and get a tour. Its pretty tiny but it seems like a real family so I'm excited to get to be there when people are there. Things are pretty chill and slow around here at campus. Hopefully classes pick up or something because I can't handle this much free time lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment