Thursday, August 6, 2009

Value Village

Today was a rather full day. I went storage bin shopping with my mom and got one bin that is actually a drawer. I find it pretty cool. I finally got some of the picture frames I wanted! So now Emily and I being monkeys in Cali have an official home :). My mom won't let me hang them though :(.

Then I went to dinner with Jess at TGI Friday's. It was fun, our booth was totally like a tilta-whirl! Then we decided that today was the day to try on wedding dresses at Value Village lol. It was quite interesting, they only had one dress and it was huge!

We both tried it on then wanted to see if we would both fit. That didn't work out too well, the room was too small for the dress.


Super Excited!

Feeling beautiful?

Stunning.

HAHA.

They make cool hats.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA awesome :)
    i for sure love the pics
    and had a blast
    loVe you!!

    ReplyDelete