Friday, August 28, 2009

TOGA!!!

I only had one class today, History of Modern Art from 1:10-4:10. So the day was a really light one. Like my other once a week class, math, it didn't take the full allotted time which I will always like, and the teacher seems pretty cool so I hope I learn lots and get a good grade lol.

There was a IHSA team meeting this morning that I tried to make, but after opening a bank account at Chase my mom and I could not find the barn. Once we finally got the Garmin to tell us to go where we wanted it was time to go to class. Ugh! That Garmin has a personal vendetta against us I believe.

Yet again it is pretty boring around here so Garrett, Jess and I decided to take a little tour of main street. There wasn't much to see! Probably about 5 antique stores though, I thought they looked cute but the other two thought they smelled bad so we didn't go in. We found a pet store so we decided to check it out. They had so many different kinds of fish food and only goldfish, so we were confused until we found that the whole basement was full of every kind of fresh fish you could imagine!!! I think Garrett had to come back and get some lol.

Tonight was also the TOGA PARTY!!! I had been super excited about this since the moment I saw it on the handout. But my friends had second thoughts about going, but once the night really was boring we all pulled our sheets off our beds! It was super great fun :D.

Only the beggining of Garrett's woredrobe malfuntions.

Me, Jess, Pheobe, and Garrett.

The whole gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment