Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Step Out in Faith

CRAZY LOVE
What in your life requires faith?
-normally something that scares you

*we tend to try to set our lives up so we don't need to have faith (play it safe)

Earth is temporary. Life is temporary.
Why as Christians do we want to stay here?

Heaven is our real home.

Our material possesions here don't matter, the relationships do.
-material possesions sin but can be silly

What do I keep to myself?
~plans --> my future

Matthew 25:
-Whatever you didn't do for the least of my brothers you didn't do for me

What are our priorities? we only have so much time.

After coming back to school from youth group I was talking to Alina and she gave me a new perspective on things. We were talking about Drew and what I had just heard and how we shouldn't want to stay here when Heaven is so beyond amazing. Then Alina said that as a Christian Earth should really be the only Hell we experience. I immediately went wow! In all reality how cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment