Saturday, September 26, 2009

Maryland

Off to Maryland!!! Woohoo! After about 3 hours of sleep last night I was very much so looking forward to laying down and spreading out on the bus. Only this morning it was different, the bus was midget sized! For the four hour bus ride to Baltimore, MD we had to ride in the short bus! Man Coach got mad! Haha.

Without a DVD player or any of our usual luxuries I totally slept the whole way there! I needed it, although I had felt pretty awake before.

We won! We played four games and won 3-1!!! So far we are 2-0 in conference! :D

1 comment:

  1. thats my tennis partner!! haha i had to say it.. lol i love you and am proud of you!! also the other day i was riding in the van to volelyball and i was by my blue stain and i thought of you HAHA :))))))) love you

    ReplyDelete