Saturday, September 5, 2009

Volleyball

Early mornings always suit me oh so well! Haha. This morning I got up and went with the volleyball team to the second day of one of their tournaments. It was really nice to be able to start getting to know the girls. They all seem really nice and welcomed me into the group dynamic right away :).

I warmed up with them before their first game and boy am I out of shape! But I didn't look too out of place, I was able to somewhat pass and hit the ball, more than I expected. After being all ready to play it was hard to have to sit back and just watch.

Sadly they lost both of their matches today but everyone assured me that they never play like this so I'm excited to see what it can really be like and just hope that I'm not too far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment