Thursday, September 3, 2009

The RunAround

I thought yesterday was crazy, but boy was I kidding lol. Today after class I had my lesson and then Coach wanted to talk to me so I headed to school to talk to him. He said that I needed a newer physical and that I had to go today. Another girl was considering playing too so we both headed out in search for the freeway. The doctor's office we were looking for turned out to be over an hour away and we got turned around like 10 times!

We finally find the place and the physicals take max. two minutes each! Then it was time to turn right around and head back to school. We hit traffic and I was going to be late to my 6pm Math class. Thankfully the Prof. was nice and everything worked out, but omg what all lot of running around!

No comments:

Post a Comment