Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Absolute Craziness!

Man today was an interesting day! After going to class I was checking my mail box and I had a package so I was in line getting it. Once I had gotten it, I turned around and was asked if I had ever played volleyball before lol. It was the women's volleyball head coach. When I said I had he asked me to consider playing on the team. So I went down to his office to see what the commitment would be like. Practice would be everyday for three hours and there were many weekend tournaments. So I had to look at my schedule to see if it would conflict with any of my classes or riding.

It turned out that there weren't many conflicts that couldn't easily be worked out. So guess what. I am now on Centenary's volleyball team. Coach immediatly got me all the paperwork that I needed to fill out and I got straight to work on it. This should be interesting for sure! Before I was worried that I had so much time and nothing to do. Well that is no longer a worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment