Sunday, September 20, 2009

Street Fair!

I had the best Sunday to date today! On my way to Church this morning Main St. was blocked off and a whole bunch of tents were set up in the street. It looked pretty interesting so once I got back from Church and had some lunch Candice and I went down to check it out. THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! Oh man I fell in love with that little street fair. It only went down a couple of blocks but it was enough for me!

I had been bummed to have missed the fair at home for another year in a row but this totally made up for it. There were so many different little tents to look at! There were jewelry, clothing, business, and food tents along with a couple live music stations.

We were walking around and saw Pastor Don from campus ministry so we said hi and got a tour of the Methodist Church there on Main St. Then we got some pretty legit tats! :D Glitter ones of course. We walked around some more and then got crepes. Yummy! I got strawberry and neutella and Candice got bananas with neutella. We sat on the curb and enjoyed some music as we smeared chocolate all over our faces!

I had to leave to meet Kathleen at the barn to take clean our care horse, Marcus's, sheeth. Yeah that was a blast and a half. Haha not! He tried to kick our heads off. With some help we finally got him settled down and completely clean. He even got a white horse purple bubble bath. I went to go graze him so he would finish drying but he had other plans. He hopped and kicked out at me then took off running. Apparently he was done being told what to do. That was just great.

Once he was back in his stall with some food I headed straight back to the fair. Candice and I did some more looking around. Ice cream sounded good so we walked down to Rita's and had uber delish mango something or others lol. We went back to Candice's room to watch some House, we didn't actually but it was fun to hang out. Then I was off to campus ministry.

I wish all days could be like this one! Sunny, unstressful, and with friends!


I <3 the street fair!

Glitter tats!

My sunflower.


With Mr. Alligator.


If you didn't know already Candice is amazing! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment