Friday, September 4, 2009

TGIFriday!

Today was the try-outs for the IHSA team! That stands for Intercollegiate Hunt Seat Association :). We all had to fill out a questionaire before hand that somewhat placed us based upon previous show experience. Based on that and how we rode today determines what level we will get to show. I got put in the Novice Flat and Jumps division. Which means I will show in roughly the 2'3'' classes. The catch to IHSA is that you don't ever ride the horse before you are being judged. So you don't know anything about the horse you are riding while trying to be the best working team out there. I can't wait to see what its like!

Once I got Teekoop put away (the horse I rode for try-outs) I had to go to my History of Art class. After class I was going to go to Ruby Tuesdays for Art's (a guy from youth group) going away party, but I really started to not feel well. That stupid cough, sore throat and runny nose thing that has been going around. Haha SWINE FLU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment