Saturday, September 19, 2009

Volleyball Tourney

Yesterday and today I spent most of my time on a bus going to and from Lebanon, PA. It was a two and a half hour drive so we watched movies. On the way there on Friday we watched The Last House on the Left. Not one I ever need to see again! Not like I want to watch any of them again lol. We played two matches. They didn't go so well :(. Then on the ride home we watched 1408. It wasn't too bad, a brain twister, so I kind of liked it but not enough to watch again.


Then today we had to leave at 6am! I am definitely not good with that early of mornings for anything other than horses haha. So I was late :(. I somehow slept through both of my very loud alarms. I woke up to Kelly calling me trying to find out where I was. So I hurried like no other and we hit the road. We didn't watch a movie on the way there because everyone slept.

We played another two games today. The first one was just as bad as yesterday. After we finished we had like three hours to wait till we played again so we had a team meeting/discussion. We all were feeling completely unconfident in our own abilities and felt a lack of trust between each other. For me it has been an odd switch. People are required to do different things in their positions and just a whole bunch of stuff so I'm feeling like I've never played before and am totally lost!

Our second match was againt a team that we will face again in season so we all wanted to do well. We won the first two games, it was a fight but we really did great! Sadly we started to lose it the next game and we ended up loosing in five games.

No comments:

Post a Comment