Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nocturnal Nightmare

Yay for an all nighter right before a volleyball game! lol. We went out to camp Leibenzell, which is not too far away from the barn. Set up was a basketball court, food and a dance party in the loft. There were about 20 kids there and right off the bat it was time for Fear Factor! The first round was dog food and milk. The second, cow tongue. The third, anchovies and sardine smoothies and the fourth and final round was pigs feet!

Then people played basketball, soccer, rock band, and sang karaoke the night away! After I was done working my shifts at the food table and outside I was way tired. It was like 4 in the morning and I had to get to sleep! I had to wake up at 7 in the morning to leave for our game.

Yummy!

Paula, Simon & Randy

Contagious Truth!

Keith & I.

Octoball!

No comments:

Post a Comment