Friday, July 31, 2009

Fun Filled Day

Today was another long work day and between the two times I had to work I went and rode my pony :). And so did Jess! She had mentioned a long time ago that she wanted to ride Cheeks so the time finally came. He was such a good boy! Jess hopped right on up and we walked around for a while.

Then it was time for me to go back to work. I didn't get home as soon as I would have like to and Sammie pulled in my driveway right behind me to go to Jessica's (a different one lol) surprise party in Post Falls. I had to hurry and change then we drove faster than evil flying monkeys!

The party was fun but the people at Denny's were kinda grumpy. We didn't get home till late and I had to get ready for another early work morning.

Cheeks & Jess.

He's such a good boy!

Happy Birthday Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment