Monday, July 27, 2009

Be: Compassionate

Q: Is there a particular "type" of person you find difficult to value? Why do you think this so? How can you learn to show compassion for that person?
A: I find value in every person. We are all created equal in God's image. We all have some calling here on earth. The only "type" of person I have a hard time feeling compassionate for are those who want everything handed to them. But that isn't a people group its a character issue.

Q: Why not seriously consider sponsoring a child (or two) in need - just because you can?
A: I have. And I still do. Right now I have a hard time making that commitment because I don't have a job really and need to have my life in order more but I am totally for it! I want to sponsor one child at least and then be able to visit them!

Q: Do you pray on a regular basis for your city, your country or for the lost throughout the world?
A: Not on a regular basis but it has been in the back of my mind for a while now. I keep thinking about what I can do. Right now all I can do is be ready for whatever God has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment