Friday, July 24, 2009

Be: Salt

Q: Do people get a good taste of Jesus when the encounter you?
A: I hope so. I try to be a good example and a helping hand towards my friends. I want the best for each and every one of them! For the ones I truly care about I will do anything. And I hope they know that.

Q: What kind of flavors do you see yourself bringing out in your world?
A: Hopefully ones of love, passion, and God's grace. I want to love each of God's children. Share my passion for him and encourage them to have that too. And spread God's grace to all corners of the world.

Q: Take a moment and determine how you can add flavor to your world in a positive way today.
A: Well today is almost over but I hope and pray that my efforts are getting somewhere. That the things I say are helpful and make him think about his actions. What is done today effects tomorrow in either a positive or negative way. And he has the power to decide that.

Q: Do you think the example you set as a Christian sometimes errs on the side of being too salty, or not salty enough?
A: Not salty enough. I would rather not be in people's faces. In speaking in salt terms I would rather be a reoccurring flavor they eventually notice and ask about than a bold flavor that could turn people away right then and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment