Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Be: Authentic

Q: What are the primary gifts that you think God has given you?
A: I would have to say the biggest gift God has given me is the gift of passion. If I am in to something I am devoted all the way! Riding is the biggest area in my life where this can be seen.

Q: Are there areas in your life where there is an inconsistency between your inner and outer life?
A: I think there was. Hopefully nowhere else, because I had a really hard time dealing with that area.

Q: Do you think the current condition of your inner core is strong enough to sustain the kind of life that God has gifted you for?
A: Right now I'm not feeling oh so strong but I know God is there for every one of my needs and that in my weakness I will find his strength. I pray that in the career I have chosen I will be able to uphold my morals and standards. I know it will be hard and that I can handle it but I don't want to ever get worn down.

Q: Do you have an accountability group or someone in your life to help keep you on track? If so, are you honest, open and vulnerable with them?
A: Hilary and Sammie have been really key to helping me with what I am going through right now. Mainly because I am comfortable with being open and honest with them. I need to work on being those things before something happens but they are always there when I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment