Friday, July 17, 2009

Be: Determined

Q: Do you tend to let your circumstances dictate your thoughts, or does the Word of God determine how you think?
A: Ouch, this one is a hard one to answer truthfully. I would have to say that my circumstances dictate my thoughts. I really need to immerse myself in God's Word!

Q: Do you keep a list of the promises from God's Word that are specifically for you? If not, take some time to write them down, and reflect upon them regularly.
A: I do not. Where can I find them?

Q: Think of a challenge you are currently facing. Now pick up your Bible and find a Scripture that speaks truth into your difficulty. When you are tempted to be discouraged, hold on to that truth!
A: Deuteronomy 31:8 - The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
Jeremiah 29:13 - You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

1 comment:

  1. for the promises thing i just got a whole book on it! its called gods promises lol and i got it at church. i will tell you what i think of it when i get around to checking it out

    ReplyDelete