Monday, November 10, 2014

Asian Noodle Stir Fry


   When we were in the Keys {1, 2, 3} we spent some time in Peppers of Key West, an amazing store with more hot sauces than you could ever imagine! When Stephen and I first walked in we were greeted by the man working in the store behind a bar with hot sauces circling the counter. He invited us to sit down and do some taste testing. We started off pretty mild and worked our way up. I'm pretty proud of myself, I'm not a hot sauce person at all but I was able to hang until the first sauce you used a toothpick to try, that was HOT! And Stephen just kept going!

   Anyway, one of the milder sauces was a Peppers of Key West original Asian Marinade was soooo delicious! As soon as we tried it I knew it was something I would actually eat. Perfect for stir fry, chicken and rice, or you know as a marinade lol. Here we used egg noodles, broccoli, snap peas, onions and the Asian Marinade to make a delicious stir fry. Let me warn you though, even though the sauce is mild in heat it does build, my little mouth was burning by the end of this meal. But then again I don't ever eat hot sauce.

   This sauce and all of the others we purchased are absolutely wonderful! If you are ever in Key West I recommend you stop by and test your hot sauce stamina. Here is the address:

Peppers of Key West
602 Greene Street
Key West, FL 33040

*This post is not sponsored in any way, we just had a great experience and I thought I would share!*

No comments:

Post a Comment