Thursday, November 20, 2014

Art Journal << 3 >>


I just started messing around here with watercolors and it turned out so well that I didn't want to ruin it by adding more. Maybe one day I'll add a quote or something but, I like it the way it is too.


I was having a really rough time when I made this, going through a rainstorm if you will. This was my way of working myself through that a little bit and getting to play more with my calligraphy.


When you want to make something colorful but still don't really have a handle on watercolors it's time to pull the crayons out. Oh yeah!


I don't get any beautiful magazines in the mail so I'm stuck with using supplies I already own, but after sitting around in a auto repair shop for a few hours I figured they wouldn't miss this page from one of theirs. Thieving for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment