Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 34


Week 34


   This is the first spread from my family trip to the UK, which only covers three days of that trip but three inserts was as much self control as I could muster up. Before I started working on this trip I was wondering why people needed two 12x12 albums for one year but now I get it! I think I'm just going to stuff everything into one album, but it's going to be a tight fit for sure!


   I've been very slow about catching up with my spreads. In order to catch up I printed two months worth of photos and put them all in their places, but what really has held me up is the journaling. I'm not always the best with words and I want to make sure the best memories are shared. Reality is though, that the longer I wait to try and get it just right, the more memories actually get blurred or lost. Maybe next time I go on an amazing trip like this I'll keep a simple journal to record those individual memories.
   

   Anyway, so now that I have printed a couple months worth of pictures I'm determined to knock out the journaling so they can be completed and I can actually be caught up! Well, almost, now another month has gone by that I need to get in the books too. Oh well, I know I will. Just gotta keep chugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment