Thursday, November 13, 2014

Art Journal << 2 >>


It's Get Messy Thursday! I'm not very consistent about this project, but I love having it as an option for when I'm feeling stuck creatively or when I'm bored with the structure of Project Life. I love this quote about creativity being a habit. I'm determined to strengthen these muscles!


Sometimes you get bored, want to paint, and then just stop with a triangle. Works for me!


And then other days I feel like getting fancy with different colored stripes and a canoe drawing.


Words to live by!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my art journal pages! I plan on having a few more catch up pages the next couple of weeks and then the game plan is to be diligent about creating something new every couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment