Friday, October 10, 2014

Week 32


Week 32



   After being gone in England for a couple of weeks it really threw off my scrapbooking groove. Up until now I hadn't really fallen behind, which is way more impressive than I could have ever expected! Usually I fall behind with something like this in July or August and then never pick it back up. But, this is one of my resolutions this year so I refuse to let my scrapbook fizzle away. I had this week all printed out and done minus the text since before I left. These are the pictures from Key West (1, 2, 3) and I had a ton! So three inserts seemed appropriate.

   Currently I am about 7 (going on 8) weeks behind. I plan on catching up by printing all of the pictures at once and then putting them away the best I can and moving on. My theory with my scrapbook has always been about the pictures and not many embellishments so just having the memories recorded is my biggest goal.

   Here we go! #letscatchuponprojectlife


No comments:

Post a Comment