Thursday, October 9, 2014

Art Journal << 1 >>


    I've been following Caylee for a long time now both with her blog and on Instagram and I am constantly inspired by her Get Messy Art Journal posts. I hesitated participating for the longest time because I don't have an endless supply of magazines that can be cut up and honestly I don't even have a "stash" for scrapbooking that I could dip into. So, I just thought an art journal wasn't for me. But, Caylee's posts were just too beautiful and I knew I had to try my hand at a few impromptu projects. And what do you know, as soon as I looked I already had supplies, you know like paint, watercolors, and crayons.

   I'm not officially on the link up with the Get Messy movement but, I figure that shouldn't stop me from creating. I might try my hand at one of the prompts one of these days, but for now I'll just share my own little bits of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment