Monday, October 6, 2014

England {Bath Abby}


   It's been taking a lot longer to get these posts up than I originally thought. I guess that's what happens when you come home with over 8,000 pictures (that's combined with mine, my sister's and my parents.) Here are the pictures posted from Windsor Castle.

   Day 2 began with a free guided tour around the city of Bath, those picture are to come. After, we went through Bath Abby and it absolutely took my breath away! As soon as I walked in I was in awe of the vaulted ceilings and the light rushing through the stained glass. I've never been inside such an ornate Church before, I'm used to services being held in warehouses or currently I attend a Church in a movie theater. I absolutely loved all of the history and richness that exists over here, and at this point in the trip it still hadn't really hit me of how long all of this stuff has really been around.

















No comments:

Post a Comment