Wednesday, October 8, 2014

England {#Cherubbing}


   I don't know about you but, when I am on a walk through who knows where and I see an abandoned alcove that looks like it should house a stone cherub statue, I need to get up on in there. So naturally my sister and I climb up there and strike our best cherub pose! #Cherubbing ;) We were totally just laughing and goofing off and living up to the "loud" American stereotype. Whatevs, I embrace it haha. This was such a small moment of our day but it definitely made my top 5 favorite moments from our trip. That's what it's all about, having a detailed plan, visiting all of the tourist stops and remembering small moments like this. My heart is smiling :)

   In case you missed it here are the other posts from our trip thus far (make sure to keep checking back because there will be many, many more): Windsor CastleBath AbbyPanini's and Coffee.






No comments:

Post a Comment