Monday, September 8, 2014

The Keys || Day 3


   So, I got back late last night from my trip all through England and boy did I enjoy sleeping in in my own bed with my purring kitty. But, before I get into all those fun details let me share the last few images from our last day in the Keys.

   We got up early so Stephen could do a little fishing with his dad before we all grabbed a quick lunch at a local seafood restaurant. I cast (well reeled in) once, but I'm not a fishing enthusiast so sitting on the dock watching the little fish and jellyfish swim by was good enough for me. On the drive back this mural on a K-Mart store wall was just too good to pass up, so I made Stephen pull over to take some pictures. The rest of the drive was pretty easy and Albert was very happy to see us come back. 

   I had so much fun and am inspired to keep finding ways to adventure. Even if that means having to get creative with local options. 





No comments:

Post a Comment