Monday, September 22, 2014

England {Getting There}


   So, it's been like forever and a day since I got back from my trip to the United Kingdom with my family. I was so good about making sure there were posts all lined up while I was gone and then once I got back I was so wiped out that I just couldn't bring myself to go right back to posting. Now, it's been weeks and weeks and I finally have the time to get back into blogging.

   Our trip officially started with all of us meeting up in the Newark airport hanging out there for a while and then boarding our plane for the long haul overnight to Heathrow in London. Once we landed at like 6 am London time we hit the ground running. We changed our clothes, got our phones set up and ordered large coffees. 

   We did so much over the course of the two weeks that I have a million pictures to share (ok maybe thats an exaggeration but there was close to 8,000 pictures taken.) So, with that being said I am going to break down our trip into quite a few posts. 

   Have you ever been to England? Is it on your wanderlust list?

No comments:

Post a Comment