Wednesday, April 2, 2014

OOTD // Denim Love

   I know it's not something I've been able to experience to the fullest, but it's great when things come back into style. Oh the closet one could acquire waiting for the trends to roll back around. Honestly, I'm not really a fashion person, I only get to 'get dressed' once or twice a week. It's fun every once in a while but I'm glad I don't have to do it every day.

   A trip to Big Cat Rescue meant an opportunity to put myself together. I curled my hair and everything! I recently was able to get the rest of my closet back from living in a storage unit for over a year before I settled in to my current job. Going through the boxes of clothes was like Christmas! I was so excited when I discovered this jean jacket, I was like "Oh my gosh I'm so fashionable!" Haha yeah I'm cool.


   So, since I had rediscovered this lovely jacket I couldn't wait to put it to use. I paired it with dark skinny jeans, a loose white tank top, a geometric scarf and my favorite yellow bow purse that is the perfect size for a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment