Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Movie Buff // Captain America

   Holy guacamole! This movie was soooo good! Literally action-packed from the start and never slowed down. I thought the last Thor movie was impressive, and then I watch this and get blown away again!

   Definitely a must see! The commercials left me very confused about this winter solider thing. Was the cap that solider, very confused (obviously not an avid comic reader lol.) But even in confusion it was a no brainer that I needed to find out. So many twists! I watched wide-eyed the whole time.

   Marvel, you are a wonderful franchise. Keep it up! Also, with it being a Marvel movie, it is standard that you stay to the very bitter end. Not part way through the credits to see the first teaser, but the end end, to see the second teaser! People should know this by now. But if for some reason this is your first time seeing a Marvel movie in theaters, sit your tush in that seat till the end. Ok? And then go watch all of the Iron Man, Thor, Captain, and Avenger movies so the pieces fit together.

Movie marathon? I think yes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment