Thursday, April 10, 2014

Movie Buff // Frozen

   What a cute movie! I was totally late to hop on this bandwagon. I saw it in theaters the day before it came out on DVD haha! It is definitely an animated movie I will need to own.

   Not only are the songs just too darn catchy, but the story is just perfect as well. I didn't really know what it was about at all from the commercials, which is probably why I didn't see it sooner. I had seen memes on Pinterest about how you couldn't just marry a man you just met with about every other Disney princess looking shocked. But that basically sums it up.


   Be indépendant, don't forget to have fun and stay a child, and family is the most important thing. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go build a snowman and sing 'Let it go' from the mountain tops. (Sadly neither of those things exist here in Florida)

No comments:

Post a Comment