Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Evolution?

In my Fundamental Theories of Riding class we are starting way back in history to the origin of the horse. Apparently that means something like 60 million years ago. While Heather is explaining that horses used to look like rats and she's saying "don't ask me how it happened", "its so crazy that horses used to be so small", and stuff like that I'm thinking well wouldn't it be easier to comprehend that a horse was made a horse right to begin with?

Wouldn't it be easier to believe that all the complexities of the horse were made specifically for them? Wouldn't it be simpler to say that their chestnuts were put there just 'cause? I mean if they were back in the day a toe why didn't the evolve a thumb and grab things? What did only some animals decide they needed them and the others just were out of luck?

I think it makes more logical sense to say that the horse was created to be everything it is today. Sure I might not be able to offer such a long explanation of why things are the way they are, but I don't need to. I have a short and sweet answer to all those questions: "God wanted them that way so He made them that way." There done. Nothing more needs to be said. In all honesty it answers everything. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment