Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!

Happy New Year!!! Goodness 2009 was a crazy fun year. I did so much. Here is a small recap.

Last January was the Monkey Wrench, snow days, planning graduation and doing half-time games for Mocha Club. February contained Basketball senior night, valentine's day, the school auction and turning scholarship paperwork. Tennis started in March along with a Richard Keller Clinic and the end of 3rd quarter. Spring break started April off and Jr. Sr. Retreat and Banquet followed it up. May was absolutely crazy with a tennis tournament, the AP test, senior finals, Districts, State and Graduation.

June slowed down with our Senior Trip, graduation parties, and a horse show. July was difficult for me aside from the fun I had at Silverwood, another Richard Keller Clinic, working with Polo ponies, the Emerging Athletes Program, heading over to Creation Fest and celebrating my 18th birthday early. Most of August was spent in the car driving over to Centenary and starting my first year in college!

September brought the unexpected surprise of playing volleyball. In October I was able to show in 3 horse shows, two IHSA and one schooling show put on by the school. November I spent the Thanksgiving holiday over at my friend Candace's house. And December brought me my first college finals along with coming home!!

When I look back on the year there have been my share of bad times countered by so many great times! I loved being able to ring in the new year with some of my friends. I had a great time with Ashley, Emily, Kyle, Austin and Stephen. Hopefully the year will be one full of great fun and memories with all of those I love. I'm not sure what 2010 will have in store for me but I'm ready to take it all head on. Here we go :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment