Friday, December 11, 2009

Centenary

The Equine program here at Centenary was featured in today's Star Ledger. Which is a local paper. Check out the article.
Majoring in horses at Centenary College's equine studies center








It is a popular thing to hear when students talk about when they first told their parents that they wanted to do Equine Studies that their parents were unsure and somewhat put off by it. So when I was talking to my friend not too long ago she was surprised to hear that when I told my parents I recieved a "You can do that?" followed by "Sounds about right."

I am very fortunate to have parents and close family around me that believe in my dreams and goals. Not once have I felt that being horse-crazy was just that, crazy. So thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment