Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No Place Like Home!

I'M HOME!!! After a long day of flying yesterday I finally made it to Spokane around midnight. Kathleen was so great and not only agreed to keep my car at her house but she also drove me to the Newark Airport. I got there plenty early and made it to my gates each time with no problems. We stayed up pretty late talking and it was especially late for me being on east coast time.

So for my first official day at home I went up to see my pony! Mr. Cheekers has gotten very round with all of his time off but I just know he is stoked to get working everyday! lol

Before getting to the barn I went with Jess to lunch at Panda, there aren't Panda's in New Jersey :/, and then after I went and hung around at school saying hi to everyone!

CHEEKS!

Fortune Cookie Mustaches.

Mrs. Worley, Jess, Alina and Me

We be G.

Malaria Nets.

No comments:

Post a Comment