Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nothing Left

Holy cow I am drained!!! I've been going and going and going without a very real break for some rest. Tuesdays and Thursdays are hard enough as it is with riding and then 3 hourse of volleyball right after but 100 dives yesterday hasn't helped one bit. All of me is stiff and sore. I thought I felt like a 90 year old woman before, but boy was I wrong!

We don't have another game till Saturday and like last Saturday we have two :(. Two league games. I'm so tired of being at practice and feeling like the only thing I can accomplish is getting my serve over. I can't block, "only sometimes" says coach, and hitting is way out of the picture. I can't do anything right.

I have a quiz tomorrow, a 10 min presentation Thursday, and a Mid-term Friday. Along with a horse show Friday morning and Sunday. Help!

On a negatively positive note, I lead the team against Cabrini in kills! That sounds really great right? Well I had 6. Yeah, now it goes back to being bad again. Sigh. I just want to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. You can have some comfort in knowing that 6 kills in ANY game from highschool would have made you a home town hero!! :) Love Mom

    ReplyDelete