Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had our last conference game today against Cedar Crest College. And we won!!! That puts our CSAC record at 7-4! My first ever winning volleyball season! Very cool. We dominated and put the game away 3-0. After the second game it was really odd, they made us sit down and they did their senior night honors. Oh well we didn't get destracted.

The game was supposed to be put on a live feed onto the internet, so my family planned on watching. But sadly the video didn't work :/. Maybe it will work later?

Anyway today is also Halloween. My pumpkin that Sam and Candace got for me is about as festive as I am getting this year. It was the decision between a costume or a horse show that I didn't even think twice about. So while people are out partying or trick or treating I will be indoors watching the World Series. Go Phillies!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, never before have I watched or understood more baseball lol. Oh well 'When in Rome.' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment