Monday, August 25, 2014

Tampa Bay Farmer's Market


   Stephen and I stumbled across this farmer's market on our way home from Church one Sunday and swerved in to see what it was all about. The fruit, vegetables and flowers were all so vibrant! Everything looked so much more appetizing than what you see in the grocery store. We only walked away with hot sauce and salsa but it definitely inspired us to visit more and make fresh food a part of our lifestyle.

If you want to check out this farmer's market here is the address:

Tampa Bay Farmer's Market
623 S MacDill Ave
Tampa, FL 33609




*If you follow along on my Instagram you probably know that I am currently in England with my family! I can't wait to take pictures of everything!! I'll be sure to blog about it all when I get back but for now go follow me on the gram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment