Monday, August 4, 2014

Let Your Dreams Guide You

   I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for quite a while and came up with this design a few years ago. Tattoos to me are a way to express what makes you who you are. They are artistic representations of your experiences and characteristics.

   I've always believed in following your dreams, it's what encouraged me to go to college across the country and pursue a career I've been dreaming about since I was ten years old. The dreamcatcher is a Native American object made of magical feathers and beads that is believed to filter out all bad dreams and only allow good thoughts to enter our mind.


   Along with the dreamcatcher I wanted to show that my dreams were more than just dreams. That they affected where I chose to go with my life. The compass was the perfect substitute to the woven center. It turned out so much better than I could have imagined and I love it so much!


   I got it done at Atomic Tattoo in the Citrus Park Mall in Tampa, FL by Phillip Wolves. I highly recommend him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment