Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Farmer's Market Love


   Farmer's markets are amazing! I had no idea. I've seen some beautiful pictures on instagram of people's trips to their local markets, but not really being all that great in the kitchen made it a little bit less appealing to me. But then one weekend after Church Stephen and I stumbled across a Farmer's market with all sorts of vendors. Basically after that I was hooked on how much more beautiful fresh food looked. I've never seen yellow cauliflower, purple cabbage, peppers, or carrots or dragon fruit before. Exploring the different farmer's markets in the area is definitely going to help me get in the kitchen more and be healthier!

   Later I will share more about each of the different farmer's markets we've been to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment