Thursday, July 3, 2014

Exciting Things!

  OHMYGOSH!! I'm so excited to share that over the weekend my boyfriend of over 7 years and I are engaged!!!!! 

   Stephen was visiting from Miami for the weekend and when I came back from work to my apartment he was there to greet me. A few weeks before we were talking about poetry, which is something random we totally talk about on the reg lol. Anyway, after settling in for the evening he asks me if I want to hear a poem he wrote. Naturally I said of course. So instead of just reading from a notepad on his phone like I expected he pulls out a booklet from behind the couch!

   His poem walked through the history of our relationship, from meeting over the sale of mentos, Chinese dinner dates, my favorite flowers, and a few other major moments. The poem ended with him on one knee with the most beautiful ring in my face. I couldn't say yes fast enough!

   I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with my best friend!! He makes me happy every day and life with him is the most exciting thing to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment