Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Book Worm // A Clash of Kings

   These books make me feel like such a slow reader! I've never read such big books, so to me 700 pages seems like an eternity. Then on top of that the pages are packed with tiny words. Haha can you tell I'm not a huge reader? I have terrible book A.D.D. and can barely make it through reading the back cover.

   That being said I love these books! I love that they feel current and realistic and the magic aspects fit in seamlessly.  I've made it my goal to read each book before watching its correlating tv season. The first book/season matched pretty right on, but the second book/season only lined up till about the halfway mark, then things started slowly changing. I liked it like that. I was able to watch the show in suspense because I didn't know what was going to happen next.

   It was cool, even though the way the characters got to the end point was different the end points were the same as the book. I can't wait to read the third book so I can watch the third and forth tv seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment