Thursday, June 26, 2014

Food Trucks


   I don't think I've ever had food truck food before and this was a wonderful first experience!! Trucks surrounding a local park, people everywhere enjoying the beautiful weather and good food.

   There was such a variety of trucks, basically anything your heart could desire. And my heart desired grilled cheese! What a delicious sandwich it was too. I pride myself in being able to make a pretty good grilled cheese and this was an inspiration (haha am I getting a little weird here?)

   Anyway, it was so much fun to walk around and eat, definitely eat. And it didn't just stop at sandwiches we continued on to dessert. Of course there were multiple options, even a cold stone truck! But, the cupcake truck, THE CUPCAKE TRUCK, was the way to go. I mean they served nutella cupcakes! Sign me up for more rolling grease :)





No comments:

Post a Comment