Friday, May 16, 2014

Venice


    I love days with no plan! Well, on occasion, let's not get crazy here. But, a day purposely spent doing whatever comes our way in a new place to explore can be just the right thing to do. Stephen has family in Venice that we tend to join for dinners so this time we headed down early and spent the majority of our afternoon walking around main street. Stephen spent many summers here, so he took me to his favorite little restaurant, The Soda Fountain. Ice cream sodas and grapes instead of fries? I'm sold!

   After eating we walked through any store that caught our eye (which was many because it was terribly hot and humid so we totally mooched on everyone's air conditioning!) I also spent some time playing with my DSLR and trying to figure out more manual settings. Slowly I will get it!!








No comments:

Post a Comment