Monday, May 19, 2014

Keep Moving


   For being the homebody that I am, I hate being in one place for an extended period of time. I start feeling trapped. The severity greatly depends on all of the variables at that time but, to a certain extent I always feel it. Feeling stuck is definitely something I seem to struggle with more now that I have graduated from college and no longer have that structure in my life. That set system of classes, homework, jobs, and an end goal.
 
   Now that I am in the "real world" I feel lost, like I'm sure many young twenty somethings feel but, this life is completely something I have never experienced before. For as long as I can remember I have been rushing from one thing to the next. Changing in the car, meals at 10pm, and being a four sport athlete from elementary school through high school to working four jobs, taking 20 credits, and graduating a semester early in college, this whole working one job and then having every evening to myself thing is totally foreign.

   I feel like I'm being so lazy on one hand but on the other I am being physically active outside five days a week as a full time job. I don't feel like going out and really doing anything else, especially not by myself. So, instead I sit in my apartment with my darling feline and dream of all of the other things I want to be doing. I long for more creative outlets, a community of people, and new adventures. I'm just not sure, at this time how to go about doing that. I'll figure it out one of these days, I'm sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment