Monday, March 29, 2010

Just a List

I was thinking today during worship about a few things that I would like to do in the near future that don't have anything to do with riding. Its a shorter list lol but I still think that I would really like to do them.

1) The first is to watch The Passion of the Christ. I've never seen this movie before because I wasn't sure if I was ready to watch simply the true suffering of Christ and also because I didn't know if I was spiritually in the right place before. I think this year I am ready to handle it and I would love to find time this Easter to watch it.

2) I'm dieing to go to Africa! I would love to go with the Mocha Club on one of their summer or winter trips. I'm still not positive when or how I would be able to do this but it definitely is on my heart.

3) Just tonight while watching a clip about Jesus riding in on a donkey and people laying down the palms made me think that a trip through the middle east all through where Jesus lived would be the coolest thing ever! Maybe 7-10 years from now that would be something I would be able to do.

4) This one I still am not sure how I feel about it but its been on my mind a lot. I've been thinking about a tattoo idea using the verse 1 John 4:19 "We love because He first loved us." This verse has really grown on me and I believe it to be the very basic concept of Christianity. So I've considered putting that into a tattoo. Originally I thought about putting the whole verse somewhere but a new idea has come about. Now I'm liking just the word love, all in lower case cursive, with the reference underneath it. It's still something I'm not fully 100% about so I'll let you know. Who knows it could be a fun thing to do on my 21st birthday instead of wasting my brains out :).

No comments:

Post a Comment